Does anyone know why I cant add some select mods to a collection?
Also how do I if I can?
Greetings and happy holidays,
in order to help you, I would need some additional information.
- What program are you using, did you create the collection on the web or via PwS
- What mods did you try to add and how ?
- was the collection published ?
Also if you can add an image or additional info on the collection I can have a look at it.
The collection itself works fine. It is more or less just adding some mods such as http://withsix.com/p/Arma-3/mods/lMm899cj4RGuygAVF72WTA/WWII-planes. I just simply cant add the to my mod pack.
[quote=manoftheyear2010]ttp://withsix.com/p/Arma-3/mods/lMm899cj4RGuygAVF72WTA/WWII-plan[/quote]I would need to know how you are trying to do this, via the web interface ?
@Sonsalt Yes I am using the website and clicking the three dot tab and clicking "add to collection" but when the window comes up asking which one I should add it to there are no options.
[quote=manoftheyear2010]II-plan[/quote]Thanks, I can reproduce the error, it appears that the function for the quick menu has not been added. So when you are trying to add a ported A2 mod into an A3 collection it shows no options. there. I have created a public ticket and we will process it.
Thank you for the report , please check the ticket for further info and processing.
In the meantime, here is how you can add the mod to your collections
- go to your library/collections
- Select the collection you want to edit (or click on the dropdown /edit function on the top right of the card)
- Enter the desired mod into the search field below "ADD mods" (use the @foldername to be more precise)
The mod should now be added :)