I bought Premium and my download speeds are still sub 50kb/s. On non premium i would get 1.5mb/s. Please help.

• Hello,

So as you can see, I used to get 1.5mb/s of download speed when using play with six without premium. In the last 3 days, I have noticed excrutiatly slow download speeds of sub 100kb/s.

Now, I bought premium hoping this would resolve this however, my downloads speed are the same, if not, worse.

I have a 100mb/s download speed and a 20mb/s upload speed so I cannot understand why Play With Six cant get their bandwidth to paying customers.

• I've noticed the same, I bought my premium on Saturday.

• withSIX

Hi,

We're experiencing issues in our data centers, we are working hard on a quick solution and a more permanent one.
    We'll keep you updated as we progress.

• withSIX

There should be some improvement available since a short while, we're still working towards the permanent solution (expected in the next day)

• Hello,

Getting 20 MB/s down now so definite improvement! Thank you for the quick resolution and look forward to the permanent fix.

Looks like your connection to withSIX Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.