Non fatal error occured

• In my first post, I mentioned Pw6 was allowed through my firewall, and I had disabled my AV for these tests.

• withSIX

copy, must have missed that. Can you attach the logs, they are in menu/settings/diagnostics/save logs

This might help us track down your issue faster

• AV logs or Pw6 logs?

Edit: Disregard... 'scuse my blatant idiocy. Gimme a min, I'll post the logs here. If possible.

Edit2: Logs are too long to post here, sorry. Want it in multiple posts, or is there some kind of attachments option? Also, do you need both logs ('cef.log' and 'Play withSIX.log') or only one?

• Well, I can't post the logs here (too long), so I'll post links instead.

[url=http://puu.sh/o1n6b/2a4fe80866.log]"cef.log"[/url]

[url=http://puu.sh/o1mI2/7961054c9e.log]"Play withSIX.log"
    [/url]
    I am retiring for the day. I look forward to your response, and with that I bid you adieu. G'night!

• Good morning... or whatever the time is there. Any luck thus far?

• withSIX

Greetings,

we have just released a new beta for PwS, this should address your issue.

Please download the new Beta and let me know if it fixes your problem

Kind regards

Sonsalt

• Nope. Downloaded and running the Beta, same issue...

Edit: And just to clarify, I am of course trying to run it in administrator mode, with my AV disabled.

• withSIX

Thanks for your report, a new beta build is incoming in 40-60 min. Please update and test. If it fails, share your logs with us.

Fingers crossed :)

• Well, the usual errors have not popped up yet, so (fingers crossed) that issue is resolved. Now it's just hanging on 'Status: Unpacking tools. 0%'. I will update if anything changes.

Edit: Problem resolved. Thanks! If it's not too much of a bother to explain, what was causing the issue?

• withSIX

Greetings,

I am relieved to hear that it is fixed. Regarding the cause of the issue. I have asked the developer who fixed it to respond here. But since he is swamped with work, it might take a bit :)

Best regards

Sonsalt

Looks like your connection to withSIX Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.