Can't Install Iron Front for Arma 3

• So I been trying to install iron front all day for arma 3 and it seems that it doesn't want to work! So I subscribed to this https://withsix.com/p/Arma-3/collections/WvDFAAmf-0GP8bQxlClAng/IFA3plus-AiA-SA-Iron-Front-the-game-in-Arma-3-conversion and I finished downloading everything. But the "AllinArmaPackStandAlone" was torrented and verified with "play withsix". So the conversion starts and I did run "play with six" as admin as I was told. But after it was done it wouldn't launch automatically and when I tried to launch it by selecting launch on "play withsix" it asked to do the conversion again. I did try launching it through the arma 3 launcher and I found out that the files were converted and were located in my arma 3 installation folder. There was "@IF" and "@LIB_DLC_1". I launched the game and had those two enabled including "AllinArmaStandalone", "CBA", "and ifa3". The game did launch with a crash or blackscreen but the only maps I could use were all of the arma 2 maps, the 3 arma 3 maps, and the Iron Front D-day map which was "Omaha Beach". I was missing the other iron front maps that were also supposed to be imported. I then went into the editor onto omaha beach and found out that the map seemed corrupted and I could not spawn any iron front objects or units. The arma 2 units from "AllinArmaPackStandalone" spawned fine but had a error which was relating to the arma 2 guns not existing because the "CUP Weapons Pack" was not installed. But this is fine because the "AllinArmaPackStandalone" mod is just needed for A2/A2OA textures and maps. The problem seems to be that the conversions does not want to function properly at all.

Looks like your connection to withSIX Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.