My play with six doesn't load mods for ArmA3

• Hello.
    I launched ArmA3 with my collection, but mods are not loaded.
    It's my log.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1MsUnMFrE6ndGtEUkF4UmVFaUU
    Please help me.

• withSIX

Hi,

Could you please try once more,
    then zip up:

• C:\users\{your username}\AppData\Local\SIX Networks\Play withSIX\games\45nhnUJzlUStGBlc8mS6Ww
      and
    • C:\users\{your username}\AppData\Local\Arma 3

and send these zips.
    There might be a problem with the handling of special characters in your username..

• https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1MsUnMFrE6ncFhLOWlodFZvVDQ/view?usp=sharing
    Here is my files.
    I'm Japanese. So Japanese language may be used.

• マジニ is my username.
    I'm sorry if you can't read it

• I have a little good news.
    Mod's names are loaded correctly.
    But, Play with six still does not load their programs.

• withSIX

@OOarmar hi, hm that's good to hear! Im sorry we didn't have time yet to further investigate this,
    I hope to do so in the coming days...

• withSIX

@OOarmar hi, the issue seems quite strange to me.

1. The par file seems passed along and loaded correctly
    2. The mod folders seem to be picked up from the par file, and the mod list overview in the arma3.rpt shows them. Even the mod.cpp files are being read, because we see the full mod names in the arma3.rpt
    3. However you say that the mods do not seem to activate. (Also when we look in the mods table, all the folders have the same hash and hashshort, im guessing that is because they are somehow not loaded).

This leads me to belief that this is a bug in ARMA3. We might be able to work around it if we wouldn't specify the full pathnames, but just the modfolder names. (This leads to issues however when there are the modfolders in both the ARMA3 game folder, as well as the My Documents folder).

For now i would suggest to move the mods to a new folder called C:\arma3mods. And change the Mod Directory Path in Play withSIX accordingly.

Looks like your connection to withSIX Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.