My mod is stuck on updating...

• I went to update my mod the other day (http://withsix.com/p/Arma-3/mods/mA5rIfDCqE2VOBk0tmbu3g/cold-war-units)
    from 1.1.1.1-rc to 2.0.0.0-rc and the system now seems to be stuck on "Uploading 2.0.0.0-rc".

When i press cancel it switches over to "canceling..." for a couple of seconds and then goes right back to "Uploading 2.0.0.0-rc", making it impossible for me to upload newer versions. It's been like this for a good 48 hours by now.

It is clearly NOT uploading 2.0.0.0 since i have restarted my computer a couple of times since attempting it and it is not exactly a large mod (about 6.7 MB).

Initially i thought it might sort itself with time, but I now suspect it is stuck somehow. What can I do to fix it?

• withSIX

Thanks for the info,

There was an API restet, this is why some mods got stuck. It should all work now.

I can also update the mod for you but you need to give me the source link.

Best regards

Sonsalt

• I am now getting this error:

"An error has occured while trying to 'Queue action: Upload @ZSN_Coldwar'

An unexpected error has occurred while trying to execute the requested action:
    error while executing 5

We've been notified about the problem.

Please make sure you are running the latest version of the software.

If the problem persists, please contact Support: community.withsix.com"

And i get sent an automated e-mail acknowledging the error. I have had this before, but sometimes it seems to work anyway. (I have like 20 e-mails like it)
    And yes I am running the latest version of the software, even tried the beta.

Here is a source link for the files: Cold War Units

• withSIX

Thanks,

I have updated your mod for you. :)

• withSIX

• Oops, seems the link I posted for for an older version, here is the actual RC2 version

Cold War Units

Sorry for your trouble, I am really grateful for your prompt and effective assistance :)

• withSIX

no worries, will update this one too.

http://withsix.com/p/Arma-3/mods/mA5rIfDCqE2VOBk0tmbu3g/cold-war-units

Your mod must be showing upload for you. Since the link you have chosen is probably not the direct download link, it is stuck waiting. Please cancel.

I can then upload via local upload for you :)

• Uh, no it is not showing upload, I'll try exiting the sync client and log off just to be sure.

• withSIX

No worries, found the issue, there is a mod upload with a lower version stuck, our Dev is fixing the underlying problem and deploying a fix for this.

I managed to reach him in his holiday for this :P

• Great, everything seems to be working as it should now!

Again thanks a lot for the support, and I hope your Dev can go back to his holiday :)

• withSIX

Sure thing, will tell him :D

Looks like your connection to withSIX Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.