Sync refuses to launch/update/or reinstall.
Okay, so Sync has just stopped working for me entirely now. These are the two errors I get, in chronological order.
This occurs when:
- Attempting to launch withSync without updating.
- Attempting to update withSync.
- After uninstalling, attempting a full reinstall.
I have tried:
- Deleting all folders relevant to Sync, no success.
- Attempted clearing the registry of anything pertaining to Sync.
Still no success. Same error while running the fresh installer.
Normally with this error he should delete the six networks sync folders in appdata local and roaming, and make sure there is sufficient disk space.
Did you try this already ?