Collection sync broken

• Hi guys,

It seems that the collection synchronisation is broken. Everytime anyone of my group tries publishing a mod or tries synchronising to a collection they are welcomed with an error message (nothing special as that happens 80% of the time using PW6) saying "signalR was not autheticated" which leads me to believe the collections are unreachable for the PW6 client as the sync/sync beta seems to synchronise just fine. I don't want to switch to the sync because I don't like how it works.

If there is indeed something broken in the collection synchronisation I hope the devs find out soon what is causing it, because PW6 is the only application that actively keeps you up-to-date on addon updates!

Greetings!

• withSIX

@The_Nightstalk3r hi, we resolved some issues last night, did the problem get sorted for you guys too?
    ps we will soon provide a worthy migration plan for Sync, we decided to cut down on 99% of the PwS errors ;-)

• Hi,

The issue is still there and collections are not synchronised to the play withSix client. Error remains SignalIR was not authenticated.

• withSIX

@The_Nightstalk3r said in Collection sync broken:

was not authenticate

hang in there, a fix is on the way..

• withSIX

The issue should be resolved in the meantime.

We've experienced some unforeseen issues here and there concerning our upgrade to new Framework and Cloud service.

Looks like your connection to withSIX Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.