Unable to locate Game directory "Crashes/Freezes"

• Hi Dev's

Did a fresh install of Playwith six (PWS) last night and ran into problems [img]http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/images/boards/smilies/frown.gif[/img] 
    [list][]Ironfront no longer appeared on PWS installed game list[/][]I was unable to locate the Ironfront directory within PWS "steam version"[/][]Crashed every time trying to locate file[/][]reinstalled PWS several times same problem[/][/list]any ideas?

with sync you should really have a "button" to search for other games on your drive or able to add manually.

http://prnt.sc/8x0x85

• withSIX

Greetings,

Sorry to hear about your issues, regarding PwS, first make sure you have downloaded the latest version on our website.

If Ironfront is not located properly, you can click on Games, on the top left, select the game that was not detected, click on more, Game settings and add the folder manually.

The most common reason why the game is not found automatically is, that the folder has been moved.

Regarding Sync, there should be a similar option, when opening the client, settings and select games.

I hope this helps, if the issue remains, we will look into it tomorrow, when the developer is back.

• Thanks for your replyI have the latest version installed for both[quote][b]If Ironfront is not located properly, you can click on Games, on the top left, select the game that was not detected, click on more, Game settings and add the folder manually.[/b][/quote]All these step have been done several times including deleting all files of PWS/SNYC and reinstalling, problem keeps persisting. I can say with confidence its not this machine cause I have tried with multiple pc's

[quote]
    [b]The most common reason why the game is not found automatically is, that the folder has been moved. [/b]
    [/quote]
    Nope, something has changed with software no files have been moved on my other pc,  The only game which has been dropped from my installed list is Ironfront. "Ironfront installed"[quote]
    [b]Regarding Sync, there should be a similar option, when opening the client, settings and select games.[/b]
    [/quote]
    Sync does not have the options to locate my games only games I see are in the drop down tab

Questions
    On powering up my pc I get "run sync installer" wants to install your program again and again

Looks like your connection to withSIX Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.