How do I remove mods from collection

• I have been trying to remove a mod from my active collection because it cause my game to crash with the "config.bin.tooltipDelay" and "shaders not valid (mismatch of exe and data )" errors. The specific mod that I thinks causing the problem is the CUP mod when it is used together with AiA.
    I have tried to uninstall it from the disk, remove it from the collection and remove the file manually though going to my mod folder and deleted it there. But it is still active somehow and I still get the error so I need to know how to remove the mod.

Thanks in advance

• withSIX

It appears that you are trying to remove dependencies of a mods that are part of a collection. Both CUP and AIA are frequent dependencies to other mods, before you remove them you need to ensure that the mods that require them are also removed.

• Ok, thanks for your reply. I'm downloading some additional mods that might fix the problem. But I have a another problem, I can't show mod info if I right click on a mod on the client, it is just loading.

• withSIX

hmm, not sure I would need some additional info, like what client, version are you using, what mod you are trying to get info of and where exactly? Show info for me opens the website for the mod.

• I'm was using version 1.68.1149.3 so I updated the client and then it worked. I also solved my first problem with AiA and CUP. Thanks for the help.

• withSIX

Glad to hear, enjoy.

Looks like your connection to withSIX Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.