Can not log into another account. The new one is premium.

• I just bought a premium account and am trying to log out of sync (have also tried legacy, it just crashes) and when I log out and then go to log in, I am automatically signed into another account called f3045a979b6442a19cea9a8cb2e1398f

And when I try to add a collection it says "An error occurred while trying to 'API action: InstallCollection'"
    I have tried deleting the .synq and had no avail. If this is not fixed soon, I expect a full refund for my premium account.

• This post is deleted!

• withSIX

Greetings, this sounds like a rather strange bug, we will look into this immediately. Please provide us with the logs, so we can see what is going on inside the client.

for Sync you can find the logs by opening the settings and clicking on"save logs" 
    For PwS, open the menu, settings, save logs.

The login on the website does work ?

best regards

Sonsalt

• Currently I am downloading my collection on the non-premium account that I can not sign out of. I can sign in on the website.

Logs:
    http://pasted.co/28eb6962

The Play withsix log:

2015-11-25 12:09:00.4419|ERROR|SN.withSIX.Core.Presentation.SA.UnhandledExceptionHandlerWithAdvancedUI|Type: SN.withSIX.Core.Presentation.Wpf.UserException
        An error has occured while trying to 'ModLibraryViewModel.SyncCollectionCommand'
    Source: 
    TargetSite: 
    Inner Exception:
        Type: System.InvalidOperationException
            There was an error invoking Hub method 'CollectionsHub.AddCollectionVersion'.
        Source: mscorlib
        TargetSite: Void ThrowForNonSuccess(System.Threading.Tasks.Task)
        StackTrace:
               at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
               at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
               at SN.withSIX.Play.Infra.Api.ConnectApi.ConnectApiHandler.<PublishNewCollectionVersion>d__14.MoveNext()
            --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
               at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
               at SN.withSIX.Play.Core.Games.Legacy.Mods.CustomCollection.<PublishNewVersion>d__135.MoveNext()
               at SN.withSIX.Play.Applications.UseCases.Games.PublishNewCollectionVersionCommandHandler.<HandleAsync>d__4.MoveNext()
               at SN.withSIX.Play.Applications.ViewModels.Games.UploadCollection.<WrapAsync>d__10.MoveNext()
               at SN.withSIX.Play.Applications.ViewModels.Games.UploadCollection.<Sync>d__7.MoveNext()
               at SN.withSIX.Play.Applications.ViewModels.Games.Library.ModLibraryViewModel.<Sync>d__173.MoveNext()

• I think that the account I am locked into is the one I used to temporarily sign in using steam. I was going to buy premium on it, but was having trouble verifying an email on it. I am now pretty sure thats what I am locked into on both legacy and sync.

• withSIX

Hi,

We're working on a fix for the login desynchronization / logout issue.. 
    Deployment in a few more minutes..

Looks like your connection to withSIX Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.