here, this should work
Posts made by Sonsalt
RE: Can't add ArmA2 mods to my collection
Well these two maps you are trying to add are the A2 versions, but with AIA or CUP it should indeed work.
Did you add:
RE: Having an obnoxious issue
thanks for your report. In order to help you I would need some more information.
- How do you open Sync, is the client running and you open the browser or is it during the launch of the exe?
- What browser are you using to open the webpage?
- Can you send me your logs ( right click on S icon, Issue tracker, save logs)
- Can you share the exact error message?
Did we miss a feature you want to see in host withSIX or is there a certain design improvement you want us to do?
Please do share your request with us
How to request a new feature
- Describe the feature
- How does the feature work?
- Do you have an image or example ?
We are constantly looking for ways to improve upon our services. However, since we are a small team, we are limited in our resources. Depending on the difficulty and the impact of the requested feature, we are able to implement this sooner or later :)
Thank you for your understanding.
Your withSIX Team
For any bugs and issuey you might encounter, leave a message below.
** How to report a bug**
- Describe the Problem.
- Describe the steps that lead to the issue.
- Add an Image or GIF to show the problem.
- If available, copy and paste any error code you encounter.
- What Browser are you using, do you use Plugins?
- Explain how it should work
Depending on the issue, we might have further questions and need more information on the problem. Please check back after you posted the issue for followup questions.
Thank you for your help
your withSIX Team
Welcome to Host withSIX
Host with SIX is currently only available for a lucky few, if you want to sign up for the closed beta program, you can apply here.
Once selected, you will receive an email and an overlay and the new interface will be available to you.
For more on how to use the new hosting service, watch this video:
How many Servers are available?
We have up to 4 Servers available for testing, you can see the currently available amount of server in the control panel.
How long can I test?
You can start and use the servers for as long as you have credits. Depending on the Server you choose, this can differ quite a bit.
How do I get more credits?
Until we have the payment gateway fully setup, credits are being manually added to your account. If you want more credits to test, contact us on Discord or via PM on this forum.
For any further questions, leave a post here.
your withSIX Team